The Private Arrangement

 
 
Page Publishing, Inc.
  • erschienen am 29. November 2017
 
  • Buch
  • |
  • Softcover
  • |
  • 656 Seiten
978-1-64138-124-6 (ISBN)
 
Strikingly beautiful 18-year-old Miranda Sinclair wins a two-year modeling contract in NYC. Where she meets the owner of the modeling empire multi-billionaire Alexander Anderson. He falls in love with her at first sight and offers her another five-year contract. He mentors her for an executive position for Marketing and Advertising. She is a Supermodel and his fiancee. He wants her to sign a prenuptial agreement and she refuses. Shortly after that he begins to spend time away on business trips out of town. He changes from the guy she deeply loved and respected. She sees him in tabloid photos on those business trips with other beautiful women. She becomes broken hearted and leaves his magnificent diamond ring with a note that says she needs time alone to think. She owns 49% of the company that he left her buy for pennies on the dollar. He promised her the other 51% as his wedding gift to her. She helps a desperate friend by taking a short term nanny position for a widower and his five-year-old daughter. She instantly falls in love when she looks into Matthew Newman's deep blue eyes. Her gift of ESP helps her know by the touch of his hand that they were soulmates who shared lifetimes before. They make wild passionate love. She finds out she's pregnant and isn't sure who's the father. She finds out her ex did have a secret he was hiding but it wasn't what she thought.
  • Englisch
  • Broschur/Paperback
  • |
  • Klebebindung
Illustrations, black and white
  • Höhe: 229 mm
  • |
  • Breite: 152 mm
  • |
  • Dicke: 38 mm
  • 950 gr
978-1-64138-124-6 (9781641381246)
1641381248 (1641381248)

Versand in 3-4 Wochen

22,72 €
inkl. 7% MwSt.
in den Warenkorb

Abholung vor Ort? Sehr gerne!
Unsere Web-Seiten verwenden Cookies. Mit der Nutzung dieser Web-Seiten erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden. Mehr Informationen finden Sie in unserem Datenschutzhinweis. Ok