A manual providing up-to-date hardware information for the popular Arduino Uno, the easy to use open-source electronics platform used by hobbyists, makers, hackers, experimenters, educators and professionals.
Get all the information you need on the hardware and firmware found on Arduino Uno boards in this handy reference and user guide.
- Ideal for the workbench or desktop
- Contains all of the Arduino Uno hardware information in one place
- Covers Arduino / Genuino Uno revision 3 and earlier boards
- Easily find hardware technical specifications with explanations
- Pin reference chapter with interfacing examples
- Diagrams and illustrations for easy reference to alternate pin functions and hardware connections
- Learn to back up and restore the firmware on the board or load new firmware
- Basic fault finding and repair procedures for Arduino Uno boards
- Power supply circuits simplified and explained
- Mechanical dimensions split into five easy to reference diagrams
- Contains circuit diagrams, parts list and board layout reference to locate components easily