All those interested in history and culture of Islam and the Middle East, students and scholars of Islamic Studies and Comparative Religion as well as historians.
weitere Ausgaben werden ermittelt
Harald Motzki, Ph.D. (1978) in Islamic Studies, University of Bonn, is Professor emeritus of Islamic Studies at Radboud University Nijmegen. He has published extensively on Muslim traditions and Islamic social and legal history.
Nicolet Boekhoff-van der Voort, Ph.D. (2012) in Religious Studies, Radboud University Nijmegen, is Lecturer of Arabic and Islam at Radboud University Nijmegen. She is currently preparing a book on the biography of the Prophet Muhammad as transmitted by Ibn Shihab al-Zuhri.
Sean W. Anthony, Ph.D. (2009) in Near Eastern Languages and Civilizations, University of Chicago, is Assistant Professor of Islamic History at the University of Oregon. He is also the author of The Caliph & the Heretic: Ibn Saba' and the Origins of Shi'ism (Brill, 2012).
1. THE JURISPRUDENCE OF IBN SHIHAB AL-ZUHRI. A SOURCE-CRITICAL STUDY, Harald Motzki
2. WHITHER HADITH STUDIES?, Harald Motzki
3. THE PROPHET AND THE DEBTORS. A HADITH ANALYSIS UNDER SCRUTINY, Harald Motzki
4. AL-RADD 'ALA L-RADD: CONCERNING THE METHOD OF HADITH ANALYSIS, Harald Motzki
5. THE ORIGINS OF MUSLIM EXEGESIS. A DEBATE, Harald Motzki
6. THE RAID OF THE HUDHAYL: IBN SHIHAB AL-ZUHRI'S VERSION OF THE EVENT, Nicolet Boekhoff-van der Voort
7. CRIME AND PUNISHMENT IN EARLY MEDINA: THE ORIGINS OF A MAGHAZI-TRADITION, Sean W. Anthony
World Prize for the Book of the Year of the Islamic Republic of Iran, February 2012.
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)