Adopting an interdisciplinary approach, The Visual Music Film explores the concept and expression of musicality in the visual music film, in which visual presentations are given musical attributes such as rhythmical form, structure and harmony.
weitere Ausgaben werden ermittelt
Dr. Aimee Mollaghan is a senior lecturer and the programme leader for undergraduate Film Studies and Film Studies with Film Production at Edge Hill University in England. Her research interests focus on interdisciplinary explorations of sound and music in film and animation and she has published several book chapters and articles in this area. She is also the reviews editor for animation: an interdisciplinary journal.
List of Figures
List of Tables
1. Questions of Attribution and Contribution: What Constitutes a Visual Music Film?
2. The Formal Absolute in the Visual Music Film
3. The Spiritual Absolute in the Visual Music Film
4. Experimentation and Technological Innovation
5. Conceptions of Harmony in the Work of John Whitney
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)