Improve exam skills, check understanding and familiarise students with the types of questions they will face in OCR GCSE (9-1) Religious Studies. This photocopiable pack of exam-style questions, sample answers and mark schemes can be used flexibly for mocks, classwork or homework.
- Reinforce the skills and knowledge that students need for their exams, selecting exam question worksheets to focus on tricky topics or revise more broadly across the course
- Pick and choose whether you assign the questions in test conditions or use them alongside the sample answers, encouraging students to reflect on their responses
- Help students understand what a 'good' answer looks like, sharing sheets of sample answers with examiner comments and mark schemes
- Mark students' work more easily, consulting the examiner comments and mark schemes yourself or giving them to students for self/peer-marking activities
This resource covers:
- Beliefs and teachings & practices through Christianity and Islam
- Religion, philosophy and ethics in the modern world through Christianity and Islam
Copyright in bibliographic data and cover images is held by Nielsen Book Services Limited or by the publishers or by their respective licensors: all rights reserved.