Improve exam skills, check understanding and familiarise students with the types of questions they will face in Edexcel Religious Studies GCSE (9-1) Specification B. This photocopiable pack of exam-style questions, sample answers and mark schemes can be used flexibly for mocks, classwork or homework.
- Reinforce the skills and knowledge that students need for their exams, selecting exam question worksheets to focus on tricky topics or revise more broadly across the course
- Pick and choose whether you assign the questions in test conditions or use them alongside the sample answers, encouraging students to reflect on their responses
- Help students understand what a 'good' answer looks like, sharing sheets of sample answers with examiner comments and mark schemes
- Mark students' work more easily, consulting the examiner comments and mark schemes yourself or giving them to students for self/peer-marking activities
This resource is organised by area and religion and covers:
- Area of Study 1: Religion and ethics through Christianity and Islam
- Area of Study 2: Religion, peace and conflict through Christianity and Islam"
- Area of Study 3: Religion, Philosophy and Social Justice through Christianity and Islam"
Für Grundschule und weiterführende Schule
Höhe: 297 mm
Breite: 210 mm
Copyright in bibliographic data and cover images is held by Nielsen Book Services Limited or by the publishers or by their respective licensors: all rights reserved.
Dewey Decimal Classfication (DDC)