Learn steps and tasks to help a NetSuite administrator perform both his daily and monthly tasks efficiently. Advance his expertise to become NetSuite leader without having to spend time and money on corporate trainings.
About This Book
* Understand the business considerations and implementation of the NetSuite ERP.
* Gain a deep knowledge of enterprise security, data management, process automation, and analytics.
* Techniques to sail through system maintenance while ensuring accuracy and for practical troubleshooting.
Who This Book Is For
This book is for administratiors, consultants and Project Managers who would like to improve their skills in the areas of configuration and system management. Basic experience implementing NetSuite is assumed..
What You Will Learn
* Introduce dashboards as a practical way the administrator can have immediate impact at work.
* Streamline Netsuite's implementation using OneWorld framework .
* Test configurations to check implementation of role specific permissions.
* Identify crucial processes and data structures while creating searches and reports.
* Understand how to optimize the level of information to be used with users.
* Link data from external database to NetSuite data.
* Ensure accuracy while executing mass updates during ongoing maintenance.
NetSuite ERP is a complete, scalable cloud ERP solution targeted at high-growing, mid-sized businesses and large enterprises. It is also the smartly executed combination between financial management operations and built-in business intelligence, which enables companies to make data-driven and well-informed decisions. This book will help the administrators become expert enough to be seen as the NetSuite leader internally, and be able to advice department heads on specific processes as well as advising on strategic decisions.
We start with an overview of ERP and NetSuite ERP before going on to explain the built-in features to show the breadth of the product and its ease of use. We then discuss the business aspects focusing on the most important processes in NetSuite. You will then understand the implementation aspects that are generic enough to cover all the features. The focus then shifts to specific skills that you will need to administer any system such as role, permissions, customization and data imports. You move on to learn how to centralize the creation of search templates and give the users the tools to pivot the data and expose it to the user in useful ways, such as on the dashboard.
The book ends with checklists that summarize the entire book providing actionable steps you as an administrator can take to do your job and support the application through new releases and troubleshooting problems.
Höhe: 235 mm
Breite: 191 mm
Copyright in bibliographic data and cover images is held by Nielsen Book Services Limited or by the publishers or by their respective licensors: all rights reserved.