Implement your Business Intelligence solutions without any coding - by leveraging the power of the Alteryx platform
About This Book
* Experience the power of codeless analytics using Alteryx, a leading Business Intelligence tool
* Uncover hidden trends and valuable insights from your data across different sources and make accurate predictions
* Includes real-world examples to put your understanding of the features in Alteryx to practical use
Who This Book Is For
This book is for aspiring data professionals who want to learn and implement self-service analytics from scratch, without any coding. Those who have some experience with Alteryx and want to gain more proficiency will also find this book to be useful. A basic understanding of the data science concepts is all you need to get started with this book.
What You Will Learn
* Create efficient workflows with Alteryx to answer complex business questions
* Learn how to speed up the cleansing, data preparing, and shaping process
* Blend and join data into a single dataset for self-service analysis
* Write advanced expressions in Alteryx leading to an optimal workflow for efficient processing of huge data
* Develop high-quality, data-driven reports to improve consistency in reporting and analysis
* Explore the flexibility of macros by automating analytic processes
* Apply predictive analytics from spatial, demographic, and behavioral analysis and quickly publish, schedule
* Share your workflows and insights with relevant stakeholders
Alteryx, as a leading data blending and advanced data analytics platform, has taken self-service data analytics to the next level. Companies worldwide often find themselves struggling to prepare and blend massive datasets that are time-consuming for analysts. Alteryx solves these problems with a repeatable workflow designed to quickly clean, prepare, blend, and join your data in a seamless manner.
This book will set you on a self-service data analytics journey that will help you create efficient workflows using Alteryx, without any coding involved. It will empower you and your organization to take well-informed decisions with the help of deeper business insights from the data.Starting with the fundamentals of using Alteryx such as data preparation and blending, you will delve into the more advanced concepts such as performing predictive analytics. You will also learn how to use Alteryx's features to share the insights gained with the relevant decision makers. To ensure consistency, we will be using data from the Healthcare domain throughout this book.
The knowledge you gain from this book will guide you to solve real-life problems related to Business Intelligence confidently. Whether you are a novice with Alteryx or an experienced data analyst keen to explore Alteryx's self-service analytics features, this book will be the perfect companion for you.
Style and approach
Comprehensive, step by step guide filled with real-world examples to step through the complex business questions using one of the leading data analytics platform.
Höhe: 236 mm
Breite: 189 mm
Dicke: 17 mm
weitere Ausgaben werden ermittelt
Renato Baruti is the Tampa Bay Alteryx User Group leader, strengthening the self-service analytics community by bringing professionals closer together to share endless data-driven insights Alteryx has to offer. Professionally, he is a Senior Systems Analyst with over five years of experience in Healthcare Analytics and over 11 years of Healthcare experience. After graduating with an Economics degree from the University of South Florida, Renato continued with that interest as a certified Six Sigma Black Belt. His experience has ranged across data structure and design using SQL, building intuitive Alteryx workflows to answer complex business problems and finishing with expressive data visualizations by developing Interactive Tableau dashboards to revolutionize not just how individuals work, but how the entire organization works. Renato believes in learning by understanding and loves teaching everything he learns! He has a passion using Alteryx that grows exponentially day after day, identifying relationships in data and solving problems in minutes.